Believe it or not, a significant part of my free time this week has been spent on this project. I had decided on a theme, did all the work and then realised that I had found a much better theme, with more flexibility, better design options and much more long term scalability. So all the work that led up to that point was sent to the trash bin and I started again. I am much happier with the result.
My goal is to go live this weekend, even though there are still a few things that will need to be completed. I will also be setting up the redirects on this site so that anyone who has this book-marked will end up in the correct location.
I plan to write a summary of this entire exercise as one of the first posts on the new platform.
Watch this space 🙂